To apply for this position, please submit a completed employment application and resume to the email address listed to the right side of this page. There, you will also find a link to download an employment application.
Location: Eastern US – Remote
We are seeking an experienced and goal-oriented Regional Sales Manager to lead our established network of independent waterworks representatives and generate business in a direct to market role. Must be team oriented and adaptable.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Grow revenue of multiple product lines
- Educate and support representatives, engineers, and end users
- Attend industry trade shows and events
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Participate in industry organizations and committees
- Meets regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by supporting independent sales representatives, building, and maintaining rapport with key customers, and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities or product, packaging, and service changes, surveying needs and trends, and tracking competitors.
Offering a competitive salary plus bonus program. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivation for sales
- Team leadership and management skills
- Territory management
- Presentation skills
- Performance management
- Strong communications skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Building relationships
- Sales planning
- Customer focus
- Industry and product knowledge
- Basic computer skills
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (business and/or engineering) or related field experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or sales management
- Experience in Waterworks or related industry
- Valve sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with ERP Software
Aquestia USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, medical condition or disability, or any other status protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Any unsolicited resume or other candidate submittal sent to Aquestia USA, or subsidiary company, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Aquestia USA mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Aquestia USA employees, will be considered Aquestia USA property. Aquestia USA will consider any candidate for whom a(n) Recruiter/Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Recruiter/Agency free of any charges or fees.