Model 108FCA Fire Pump Relief Valve
The Model 108FC automatically relieves excess fire pump discharge pressure, to prevent the pressure from exceeding the rating of the fire system components.
- Limits maximum pump discharge pressure.
- Opens quickly; maintains pressure within close limits.
- Adjustable 60-180 psi or 100-300 psi.
- Pilot-operated main valve.
- Pressure setting is adjustable with single screw.
- Factory tested and pre-set to your requirements.
- UL Listed & Factory Mutual Approved for both split-case centrifugal and vertical turbine pumps.
- Sizes 3″ – 8″, globe and angle pattern.
- ANSI Flanged Class 150, Class 300, and 300 inlet x 150 outlet.
- Wide range of materials available.