Model 22DWC DuPlex Well Commander System (two valves/two wells)
The model 22DWC “DuPlex Well Commander System” provides control of well / aquifer levels to prevent over pumping. The system consists of two diaphragm actuated control valves, installed on the discharge of two separate wells, and a single electronic multi-stage controller. Combining the advantages of simplicity and line pressure operation with the features of electronic control, the system is able to monitor and control the variables of each well and constant speed pump via a single controller interface while providing remote access.
- Primary control of well depth via level/depth transducer*
- Secondary control of:
-Output flow rate via flow meter transducer*
-Valve discharge pressure via pressure transducer*
- Allows for frequent set point change of control type selected
- The controls for each well can be operated in either manual or automatic mode
- Model 115-36 digital control valve with dual solenoid and ‘hydraulic’ reverse flow check
- The valve opens slowly on pump start and closes slowly prior to pump shutdown
- User-friendly color touch screen operation
- Scheduling for the control of each valve (time, day of week, flow limiting, process variables)
- Volume totalizer for each valve output (when used with a flow meter)
- Remote operation and monitoring of each valve and discrete pump run conditions
- Remote set point by digital SCADA access
- Extreme stability over wide range of operation
- Wider range of flow control than standard hydraulic systems
- Full function PID controller
- RS232/RS485 communications (CANBUS, MODBUS)
- 100-260Vac 50-60Hz with 24/12 VDC (optional)
-Analog Output (4-20mA)
-Intranet monitoring control and e-mailing
-Pump discharge pressure (replaces valve discharge pressure)
-Manual override of valve operation
-Valve position transmitter (not required for valve operation)
-Consult factory for other options and control features as required
*Only one process variable is in control at any given time but they may all be monitored simultaneously. Sensors/transducers are user supplied.
D&W has maintained a relationship with OCV as a Rep for 30+ years. Although this industry, and even products, have gone through major transformations over that time, OCV’s dedication to customer service has remained steadfast. From a friendly voice when you call their office, to the expert advice you receive when troubleshooting a problem - OCV sets the standard and no one else comes close.
“We represent several prominent manufacturers, but OCV distinguishes themselves with their customer focused approach. It seems as if every valve they fabricate is going to their neighbor. Their quality and workmanship is second-to-none and when you call for support, you feel like family.”
Municipal Treatment Equipment
"I love representing OCV and working with their knowledgeable staff! Whether I need help with pricing, or addressing engineer comments, or following up on shipments - OCV always responds promptly and efficiently. Their level of customer service is top notch! I've had the pleasure of working with OCV for over 12 years now, and I've never had a warranty request from any of our customers - which says a lot about the high quality of their products."
Mellen & Associates, Inc.
"As an inside salesman for a pump company located in Southern Illinois, I am always looking for various pumping related parts and materials. Jim Gibson and the fine folks at OCV Fluid Solutions were ready to meet my needs. The service is great and the price is even better!"
C and C Pumps & Supply
“OCV was instrumental in providing on-site technical and engineering support for the start-up of the valves."
Trade Mechanical Contractors
“OCV Control Valves delivered the products on time, made them perform as proposed and helped answer our questions. There was good teamwork all around.”
Trade Mechanical Contractors
"Personally having 18 years of verifiable field experience, OCV is very easy to work with. They have knowledgeable tech support, their sales team is exceptional, and there have been no hiccups with lead times. Everyone I talk to at OCV knows the valves and know the equipment they are selling."
3rd Coast Pump & Equipment
"OCV was very helpful. Not only did they always answer our questions and make sure the valves were exactly what we needed. but they were also able to provide us with two new pre-set valves in about three to four weeks."