ValveMeter Lite Flow Measurement System
The ValveMeter Lite (VML) is an electronic flow measurement system that can be added to any OCV control valve, ranging from 4” to 24”. By adding this system, the electronic unit will give the ability to measure flow through the adapted valve.
As a result, the user may access this information any of the following ways:
1.) Digital display on the front of the ValveMeter Lite electronics unit
2.) The unit will translate the flow to a 4-20mA analog output that is scaled to the maximum flow of the valve selected (20 feet/sec rate)
3.) Digital output (RS232) for the flow rate, totalizer count, measurement scale, and other information
Typical examples include water transmission lines, water treatment plants and pump stations.
Note: For clarification of electronic terminology refer to the OCV Electronic Glossary **Valves 1-1/4″ through 24″ are certified to NSF/ANSI 372. Valves 4″ through 24″ are also certified to NSF/ANSI 61-G.
- Overall accuracy of +/- 2%
- Sizes 4″-24″
- User-friendly screen operation
- User-selectable flow units (USGPM, m3/hr, L/S, MGD) by internal DIP switch
- 4-20 mA output of metered flow rate
- Includes totalizer (sums) the total number of gallons that have flowed through the valve since the totalizer reset. Measured in USGPM, m3/hr, L/S or MGD)
- RS232 communications
- 100-260Vac 50-60Hz with 24/12 VDC, or solar powered units available
-Configuration for low pressure operation
- Consult factory for others