Our differential control valves are designed to accurately control the pressure difference between any two points. It is a pilot operated, modulating type valve which controls pressure accurately and consistently at the desired setting. In some systems the valve may remain closed until a change in pressure and the pressure differential commands its opening.
Features of our Differential Control Valves models:
- Can be maintained without removal from the line.
- Is factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements.
- Adjustable response speed.
- Operates over a wide flow range.
- Opens/closes on a change in pressure differential.