Model 111 Differential Pressure Control Valve
OCV Model 111 maintains a constant differential between supply and return lines by allowing more or less flow as load changes. For example, if load decreases, differential would tend to increase. The 111 valve would thus close further to maintain the differential at a constant value. A typical application is maintaining constant system differential in chilled water systems.
- Valve closes on increased pressure differential
- Operates over a wide flow range
- Pressure differential is adjustable with single screw
- Adjustable response speed
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements