Model 127-5 Pressure Reducing and Surge Control Valve
The Model 127-5 has a wide range of applications: anywhere a pressure must be reduced to a manageable level and demand can diminish rapidly (dead end service).
Typical examples include high rise and commercial buildings, industrial process pressure control, zone pressure control in municipal water, and hospitals and hotels with commercial laundry equipment.
- Reduces a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Constant outlet pressure over wide flow range
- Minimizes downstream pressure build-up in the event of sudden reduction in flow
- Pilot-operated main valve not subject to pressure fall off
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Adjustable opening/response speed
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements