Series 765 Reduced Port Valve
- Operates automatically off of line pressure
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced diaphragm
- Rectangular-shaped, soft seat seal provides drip-tight Class VI closure
- Diaphragm assemble guided top and bottom
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability
- Easily maintained without removal from the line
- Diaphragm replaced without removing internal stem assembly
- Replaceable seat ring
- Alignment pins assure proper reassembly after maintenance
- Center-tapped bonnet facilitates installation of position indicator or valve-actuated switches
- Ductile iron and steel valves are epoxy coated inside and outside for maximum corrosion protection
- Factory tested
- Serial numbered and registered to facilitate replacement parts and factory support
- Use is dictated by flow rate instead of line size, which allows for the correct valve sizing without the use of pipeline reducers
When line pressure from the valve inlet is applied to the cover chamber, pressuring the diaphragm, the valve is closed drip-tight.
When diaphragm chamber pressure is vented the valve travels to the full open position.
The valve is between full open and closed. The valve’s control pilot modulates the pressure in the diaphragm chamber, positioning the valve to control the desired pressure or flow. OCV pilot systems provide accurate control in a wide range of performance requirements.
For maximum efficiency, the OCV control valve should be mounted in a piping system so that the valve bonnet (cover) is in the top position. Other positions are acceptable but may not allow the valve to function to its fullest and safest potential. In particular, please consult the factory before installing 10″ and larger flanged valves, or any valves with a limit switch, in positions other than described. Space should be taken into consideration when mounting valves and their pilot systems.
A routine inspection & maintenance program should be established and conducted yearly by a qualified technician. Consult our factory @ 1-888-628-8258for parts and service.
How to order your valve
When Ordering please provide: Series Number – Valve Size – Class – Flanged Trim Material – Pilot Options – Special needs / or Installation Requirements. Refer to model sheet for specific options.