Model 127-420 Pressure Reducing/Sustaining/Check Valve
The Model 127-420 has a wide range of applications: anywhere a pressure must be reduced to a manageable level and the upstream system must be protected from low pressure.
Typical examples include high rise and commercial buildings, pump systems, zone pressure control in municipal and industrial water and irrigation systems.
- Reduces a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Constant outlet pressure over wide flow range
- Prevents upstream pressure from falling below a predetermined minimum
- Check feature closes valve on pressure reversal
- Pilot-operated main valve not subject to pressure fall off
- Upstream and downstream pressure are adjustable with single screw
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Adjustable opening/response speed
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements