Model 114-2 Hydrant Control Valves
The OCV Hydrant Control Valves Model 114-2 is specifically designed for aircraft refueling service.
Known as either a refueling or a hydrant control valve, it is the typical control valve used on pantograph refueling systems. It performs the following functions:
- Opens and closes via hydraulic deadman control.
- While open, modulates to control downstream pressure at a predetermined set point.
- Limits flow rate to a predetermined maximum.
- Closes rapidly to prevent undue pressure buildup due to a rapid reduction in demand.
- Hydraulic deadman control
- Pressure reducing pilot senses valve outlet or pressure compensating venturi
- High capacity surge control minimizes pressure buildup on reduction of flow
- Rate of flow pilot limits maximum flow
- Opening speed control
- Automatically opens for downstream thermal relief or defueling
- Equipped with visual indicator to monitor valve position
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements