Model 108-3 Backpressure/ Check Valve
The Model 108-3 has a wide range of applications: anywhere a system must be protected from pressures that are too high (relief) or too low (sustaining) and reverse flow must be prevented.
Typical examples include pump systems and fuel distribution systems.
- Pressure Sustaining: Prevents inlet pressure from dropping below a predetermined minimum
- Automatic closure on pressure reversal
- Operates over a wide flow range
- Set pressure is adjustable with single screw
- Quick opening and adjustable closing speed
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set Model 108-3 to your requirements