Model 120 Rate of Flow Control Valve
The Model 120 has a wide range of applications: anywhere the flow rate must be controlled or limited.
Typical examples include pump systems, zone flow control in municipal and industrial water, filter backwash control and fuel metering systems.
- Controls or limits flow to a predetermined rate
- Built-in orifice plate for sensing flow rate
- Extra-sensitive differential pilot
- Flow rate is adjustable with single screw
- Adjustable response speed
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements