Model 127-3LF/727-3LF Pressure Reducing with Low Flow
The Models 127-3LF and 727-3LF have a wide range of applications: anywhere a pressure must be reduced to a manageable level under a wide range of demand that cannot normally be provided by a single valve. A typical application is for commercial buildings such as apartment complexes, condominiums, hospitals, etc.
- Reduces a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Combination of bypass regulator and pilot-operated main valve delivers widest possible flow range
- Constant outlet pressure over wide flow range
- Pilot-operated main valve not subject to pressure fall off
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Isolation ball valves to facilitate maintenance and troubleshooting
- Adjustable opening speed
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements
*Model 127-3LF uses a “full port” basic valve. Model 727-3LF uses a “reduced port” basic valve that enables proper sizing without the use of pipe reducers. Refer to Sizing Guidelines and Valve Dimensions.