Model 110 Differential Pressure Control Valve
The Model 110 operates on/off based on the pressure difference between two points in a system. Typical examples include LPG metering systems to prevent flashing and Metering systems as an air eliminator shut-off valve.
- Valve opens on an increasing differential; closes on decreasing differential
- Operates over a wide flow range
- Pressure differential is adjustable with single screw
- Adjustable response speed
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements