The Series 300 control valves are automatic, hydraulically actuated, diaphragm operated, rigid seal globe pattern control valves. These valves are designed for use in fire protection applications, including deluge, pre-action, pressure control, monitors, hydrants and are suitable for water, foam and seawater systems. The valves consist of three major components: body, cover, and internal trim assembly.
UL Listed Basic Untrimmed Valve Models: 30, 30U, 30CU
Model 30: Up to 375psi working pressure, globe pattern, flanged, grooved & threaded.
Model 30U: Up to 375psi working pressure, globe pattern, flanged, grooved & threaded, with drain port.
Model 30CU: Up to 375psi working pressure, globe pattern, double-chamber, flanged, grooved & threaded, with drain port.
• UL Listed under the following categories:
– “Special Systems Water Control Valves” Deluge (VLFT) – Models 30U & 30CU
– “Fire Pump Pressure Relief Valves” (QXZQ) – Model 30
– “Special System Water Control Valves, Pressure Reducing and Pressure Control” (VLMT) – Models 30 & 30U
• Lloyd’s type approval
• Manufacture and conformity assessment of pressure equipment & assemblies Directive (97/23/EC / EN1074)
Consult the UL listing guide or contact OCV Fluid Solutions for a complete list of approved applications and valve sizes.
• Listed & approved for use in ﬁre protection systems by various global standards
• Quick opening; Non-slam closing operation
• Drip-tight shut off to ANSI FCI 70-2 VI seat leakage class
• Simple and reliable construction
• Easy installation & maintenance
• High-grade construction materials
• Reliable pressure control
• Low pressure losses at high ﬂow rates
• Local or remote reset
• Electric, pneumatic & electro-pneumatic control trims
• Explosion proof solenoids & trim accessories
• Seawater & foam concentrate services
Recommended nominal system pressure to flange class for typical materials as:
Body & Cover Material:
Optional Coating Material:
Internal Trim Material:
Control Trim & Accessories: