Model 65SC/65SCA Lift Check Valve
The 65SC/65SCA is full port valve equipped with a built in lift check feature to prevent backflow. When equipped with a variety of pilots and accessories the valve performs a wide range of automatic fluid control, while closing rapidly on reversal of pressure to prevent backflow.
- Operates automatically off line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, nylon-reinforced diaphragm isolates top chamber operating pressure from bottom chamber line pressure.
- Rectangular-shaped, soft seat seal provides drip-tight Class VI closure.
- Diaphragm assembly guided top and bottom
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability.
- Easily maintained without removal from the line.
- Diaphragm replaced without removing internal stem assembly.
- Replaceable seat ring.
- Alignment pins assure proper reassembly after maintenance.
- Center-tapped bonnet facilitates installation of position indicator or valve-actuated switches.
- Ductile iron and steel valves are epoxy-coated inside and out, for maximum corrosion protection.
- Valves are factory tested.
- Valves are serial numbered and registered to facilitate replacement parts and factory support.
- Allows valve to close instantaneously upon pressure reversal, eliminating reverse flow.
- Split spool design.
- Lift check can be added as a feature to existing valves by replacing spool assembly.
- Valve must be mounted with stem in vertical position.