Model 129 Pressure Reducing with 3-Way Pilot
The Model 129 is applicable where inlet pressure must be reduced to a manageable level at an accelerated rate. Typical examples include high rise and commercial buildings, hospitals and hotels, pump systems and zone pressure control in municipal and industrial water.
- 3-way pilot closes valve quickly when outlet pressure rises due to loss of flow demand
- Reduces a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Operates over wide flow range
- Pilot-operated main valve not subject to pressure fall off
- Outlet pressure is adjustable with single screw
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements
Note: The model 129 3-way pilot control circuit cannot be combined with additional hydraulic pilots in series; i.e. backpressure, rate of flow or other functional combinations. Refer to 127 Pressure Reducing Valve Series.