Model 114-1E Refueling Control Valve
The OCV Model 114-1E is a control valve specifically designed for aircraft refueling service. Known as either a refueling or a hydrant control valve, it performs the following functions:
- Opens and closes electrically via a solenoid pilot.
- While open, modulates to control downstream pressure at a predetermined set point.
- Closes rapidly to prevent undue pressure buildup due to a rapid reduction in demand.
- Electrical deadman control
- Pressure reducing pilot senses valve outlet or pressure compensating venturi
- High capacity surge control minimizes pressure buildup on reduction of flow
- Opening speed control
- Automatically opens for downstream thermal relief or defueling
- Equipped with visual indicator to monitor valve position
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set to your requirements