The OCV Series 125 and 126 Pump Control Valves are designed to eliminate the surges associated with the starting and stopping of the pump. The valve opens and closes at an adjustable speed, providing a smooth, predictable transition of pump discharge pressure and volume into the system.
Our Pump Commanders are factory wired control panels that interface with OCV Series 125 and 126 Pump Control Valves. All models are easily installed and minimize wiring between the pump control valve and the pump.
Features of our Pump Control Valves include:
- The valve opening speed is adjustable to pump and system requirements for a smooth increase in pressure.
- The valve closing speed is adjustable, gradually decreasing pressure to the system as the valve closes.
- The valve is interlocked with a pump motor to perform unified pump and valve operations.
- The valve automatically shuts off the pump motor on a loss of pump discharge pressure.
- There are two simple field adjustments; opening speed and closing speed.