Válvula de Control de Presión de Sistema de Incendio – Modelo 129FC
El modelo 129FC reduce automáticamente la alta presión en los tubos ascendentes a una presión que puede ser fácilmente manejada por los com- ponentes a los cuales abastece.
CARACTERÍSTICAS DE LA SERIE
- Mantiene una presión de descarga constante sin importar las variaciones de demanda o de presión de entrada.
- Elimina la caída de presión.
- Fácilmente ajustable para descargar presiones desde 50 a 165 psi.
- Operada completamente por presión de línea; no se requieren fuentes de energía externas.
- Asiento suave para un cierre hermético.
- De fácil limpieza, reparación y ajuste sin retirarla de la línea.
- Clasificación de Underwriters Laboratories, Número de Control 18S5
- El ensamble de diafragma guiado desde arriba hacia abajo es la única parte móvil de la válvula principal.
- Clasificación UL / ULC para servicio de control de presión en tamaños de 1.5″- 8″ esférica o angular.
- No se requiere empaque ni cajas para el servicio.
- Montaje horizontal o vertical en todos los tamaños.
- Bridada ANSI clase 150 o clase 300.
- Bridas de extremos acanalados disponibles, en tamaños de 1.5” – 6″
- Bridas de extremos roscados disponibles, en tamaños de 1.5”, 2″, 2.5″ y 3″
- Amplia gama de materiales disponibles.
- Probada en fábrica.
D&W has maintained a relationship with OCV as a Rep for 30+ years. Although this industry, and even products, have gone through major transformations over that time, OCV’s dedication to customer service has remained steadfast. From a friendly voice when you call their office, to the expert advice you receive when troubleshooting a problem - OCV sets the standard and no one else comes close.
“We represent several prominent manufacturers, but OCV distinguishes themselves with their customer focused approach. It seems as if every valve they fabricate is going to their neighbor. Their quality and workmanship is second-to-none and when you call for support, you feel like family.”
Municipal Treatment Equipment
"I love representing OCV and working with their knowledgeable staff! Whether I need help with pricing, or addressing engineer comments, or following up on shipments - OCV always responds promptly and efficiently. Their level of customer service is top notch! I've had the pleasure of working with OCV for over 12 years now, and I've never had a warranty request from any of our customers - which says a lot about the high quality of their products."
Mellen & Associates, Inc.
"As an inside salesman for a pump company located in Southern Illinois, I am always looking for various pumping related parts and materials. Jim Gibson and the fine folks at OCV Fluid Solutions were ready to meet my needs. The service is great and the price is even better!"
C and C Pumps & Supply
“OCV was instrumental in providing on-site technical and engineering support for the start-up of the valves."
Trade Mechanical Contractors
“OCV Control Valves delivered the products on time, made them perform as proposed and helped answer our questions. There was good teamwork all around.”
Trade Mechanical Contractors
"Personally having 18 years of verifiable field experience, OCV is very easy to work with. They have knowledgeable tech support, their sales team is exceptional, and there have been no hiccups with lead times. Everyone I talk to at OCV knows the valves and know the equipment they are selling."
3rd Coast Pump & Equipment
"OCV was very helpful. Not only did they always answer our questions and make sure the valves were exactly what we needed. but they were also able to provide us with two new pre-set valves in about three to four weeks."