1340 Pressure Reducing Pilot
The Model 1340 is a two-way, normally open pilot, that senses pressure under its diaphragm and balances it against an adjustable spring load. An increase in pressure above the spring set point tends to make the pilot close.
The Model 1340 is the standard pilot for OCV Series 127 Pressure Reducing Valves. Here it senses downstream pressure and modulates the main valve to maintain that pressure constant.
There are other applications for the Model 1340 as a normally open, pressure to close control.
- All parts replaceable while mounted on valve
- Normally Open, increasing pressure closes
- Can be local or remote sensed
- Multiple spring ranges for accurate control
- Simple adjustment
- Rubber to metal seat for positive shut-off
- Bronze or stainless steel construction
MODEL 1340 MATRIX
Model 1340 Pressure Reducing Pilot:
Elastomers (diaphragm, seat disc, o-rings)
- Buna-N (Std.)
- Viton® (Opt.) Viton is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
- EPDM (Opt.)
Rubber components are typically the only parts that may require periodic replacement. These are available in kits consisting of the diaphragm, the seat disc and all O-rings.
Buna-N Kit – Part # 930000
Viton® Kit – Part # 930100
EPDM Kit – Part # 930400
The Model 1340 is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a MODEL 127-3 Pressure Reducing Valve.|