1390 Pressure Reducing Pilot
- Normally Open, increasing pressure closes
- 50-165 psi spring range for accurate control
- Internally sensed
- Simple adjustment
- All parts replaceable while mounted on valve
- Rubber to metal seat for positive shut-off
- Bronze or stainless steel construction
- Water service only
The model 1390 is a three-way, normally open pilot that senses pressure under its diaphragm and balances it against an adjustable spring load. An increase in pressure above the spring set point moves the pilot to cause the main valve to close.
The Model 1390 is the standard pilot for OCV Series 129 Pressure Reducing Valves. Here it senses downstream pressure and modulates the main valve to maintain that pressure constant.
MODEL 1390 MATRIX
Model 1390 Pressure Reducing Pilot:
- Adjusting Screw Cover
- Adjusting Screw
- Pressure Sense (Internal)
Stainless Steel ASTM A743/CF8-M
Elastomers (diaphragm, seat disc, o-rings
- Buna-N (Std.)
- Viton (Opt.) Viton is registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
- EPDM (Opt.)
Rubber components are typically the only parts that may require periodic replacement.
These are available in kits consisting of the diaphragm, the seat disc and all O-rings.
Buna-N Kit-Part # 930090
Viton Kit-Consult Factory
EPDM Kit-Consult Factory
The Model 1390 is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a Model 129 Pressure Reducing Valve.|