813 Modulating Pilot
The Model 813 Float Pilot is two-way, rotary-disc design suitable for both modulating and on-off service. In modulating service, the 813 can be configured for either flow into the tank (rising float closes main valve) or out of the tank (rising float opens main valve). In either, the valve maintains a constant level. Positive shut-off of the main valve is accomplished if the level raises the float to its highest position. The float position of the 813 is easily adjustable by mean of upper and lower float stops on the vertical rod(s).
The 813 pilot operates the main valve directly on OCV Series 8102 and 8112 Float Valves, and operates main valve through the1356 Differential Pilot on OCV Series 8105 and 8115 Float Valves.
- Two port, rotary disc design
- Can be valve-mounted or remote-mounted
- Simple level adjustment
- Provides air gap to prevent cross connection
- Counterweighted linkage allows for additional float rods
MODEL 813 MATRIX
The 813 is easily installed in the tank, above the high liquid level, using its convenient mounting bracket. The 3/8″ NPT inlet port is then connected to the main valve with customer-supplied piping. Minimum recommended size for this line is 1/2″ OD tubing or 3/8″ pipe. The 3/8″ exhaust port may be left open to flow into the tank, or, in the case of flammable liquids, piped back to the discharge of the main valve. The float can then be installed at the desired liquid level, using the two stop collars on the float rod.
- Body, disc, arbor: Type 303 Stainless Steel
- Bonnet: B61 Bronze (standard) CF8-M Stainless Steel (optional)
- Float: Type 304 Stainless Steel, 5″ diameter
- Body gasket: Buna-N standard Viton®, EPDM optional
- Bracket & linkage: Type 304 Stainless Steel
The Model 813 is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a 8102 Modulating Float Valve.|