The three-way solenoid is a valve that opens and closes flow depending upon the electrical state of the coil. It maybe used directly on smaller valves (e.g. OCV Model 115-1), or in conjunction with a high-capacity auxiliary pilot to make larger valves operate faster (e.g. OCV Model 115-4).
MODEL SHOWN: ASC0 8320A170
- Provides On/Off (Open/Close) control of main valve.
- Interfaces valve operation with timer, relays, probes, etc.
- Manual Override operation available.
- Available in weatherproof or explosion-proof enclosures.
- Wide range of voltages in AC / DC.
- Available energize to open or energize to close.
- Brass or stainless steel bodies available.
|MODEL SHOWN: BURKERT 330C|
AC, 60Hz. 24, 120, 240, 480 Volts
AC, 50Hz. 110, 220, 440, Volts
DC 6, 12, 24, 125, 240 Volts
General Purpose NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
Explosion Proof NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, 9
Specifications stated subject to change depending on solenoid selected per application. Consult factory.
Voltage, actuation (energize to open or close), enclosure, working pressure, control fluid, valve function and size.
The three-way solenoid is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a Model 115-1 Solenoid Valve|
Model 115-4 High Capacity Solenoid Valve.