1340XS Extra Sensitive Pressure Reducing Pilot
The Model 1340XS is a two-way, normally open pilot, that senses minute pressure changes under its diaphragm and balances it against an adjustable spring load. An increase in pressure above the spring set point tends to make the pilot close.
The Model 1340XS is the standard pilot for OCV Series 127XS Pressure Reducing Valves. Sensing downstream pressure and closing at the set point, the pilot modulates the main valve to maintain the required pressure.
- Normally Open, increasing pressure closes
- 1-15 psig spring range
- Large diaphragm area for low pressure sensititivy
- Can be local or remote sensed
- Simple adjustment
- All parts replaceable while mounted on valve
- Rubber to metal seat for positive shut-off
- Bronze or stainless steel construction
MODEL 1340XS MATRIX
Model 1340XS Extra Sensitive Pressure Reducing Pilot:
Elastomers (diaphragm, seat disc, o-rings)
- Buna-N (Std.)
- Viton® (Opt.) Viton is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
- EPDM (Opt.)
1-15 psig / 7-105 kPa
Rubber components are typically the only parts that may require periodic replacement. These are available in kits consisting of the diaphragm, the seat disc and all O-rings.
Buna-N Kit – Part # 930014
Viton® Kit – Part # 930114
EPDM Kit – Part # 930414
The Model 1340XS is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a MODEL 127-3XS Extra Sensitive Pressure Reducing Valve.|