2490 Pressure Reducing Pilot
- Normally Open, increasing pressure closes
- 110-440 psi spring range for accurate control
- Internally sensed
- Simple adjustment
- All parts replaceable while mounted on valve
- Rubber to metal seat for positive shut-off
- Stainless Steel construction
- Water service only
The Model 2490 is a three-way, normally open pilot, that senses pressure under its diaphragm and balances it against an adjustable spring load. An increase in pressure above the spring set point moves the pilot to cause the main valve to close.
The Model 2490 is the standard pilot for OCV Series 129HP Pressure Reducing Valves. It senses downstream pressure and modulates the main valve to maintain that pressure is constant.
MODEL 2490 MATRIX
Model 2490 Pressure
1. Adjusting Screw Cover
2. Adjusting Screw
5. Pressure Sense (Internal)
EXAMPLE: Shown here on a MODEL 129HP Pressure Reducing Valve.
Elastomers (diaphragm, seat disc, o-rings)
- Buna-N (Std.)
- Viton® (Opt.) Viton is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
- EPDM (Opt.)
Rubber components are typically the only parts that may require periodic replacement. These are available in kits consisting of the diaphragm, the seat disc and all O-rings.
Buna-N Kit – Part # 930090
Viton® Kit – Consult Factory
EPDM Kit – Consult Factory