1356 Differential Pressure Pilot
The Model 1356 is a two-way, normally closed pilot, that senses high pressure under its diaphragm, low pressure above the diaphragm, and balances the differential pressure against an adjustable spring load. An increase in differential above the spring set point tends to make the pilot open.
The Model 1356 is the standard pilot for OCV Series 110 Differential Control Valve. Sensing high and low pressures and opening at the differential set point, the pilot modulates the main valve to maintain the required differential pressure.
- Normally Closed, increasing differential pressure opens
- Multiple spring ranges for accurate control
- Can be local or remote sensed
- Simple adjustment
- All parts replaceable while mounted on valve
- Rubber to metal seat for positive shut-off
- Bronze or stainless steel construction
MODEL 1356 MATRIX
Model 1356 Differential Pressure Pilot:
Elastomers (diaphragm, seat disc, o-rings)
- Buna-N (Std.)
- Viton® (Opt.) Viton is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers
- EPDM (Opt.)
Rubber components are typically the only parts that may require periodic replacement. These are available in kits consisting of the diaphragm, the seat disc and all O-rings.
Buna-N Kit – Part # 930010
Viton® Kit – Part # 930110
EPDM Kit – Part # 930410
The Model 1356 is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a MODEL 110 Differential Pressure Valve.|