815 Chamber Mounted Float Pilot
The Model 815 Float Pilot is two-way, rotary-disc control designed primarily for fuel service with floating roof tanks. It may also be used anywhere access to the tank interior is restricted or impossible. Suitable for both modulating and on-off service.
The 815 pilot operates the main valve directly on OCV Series 8103 Float Valves, and operates main valve through the1356 Differential Pilot on OCV Series 8106 Float Valves.
- Two port, rotary disc design
- Remote mounted – Outside of Tank
- Float pilot can be removed from chamber for servicing
- Optional manual tester available
MODEL 815 MATRIX
Model 815 Chamber Mounted Float Pilot:
The 815 is installed outside the tank by piping the chamber’s upper and lower 1” NPT ports into the tank wall, thus allowing the liquid level to enter the chamber. The customer -furnished supply piping from the main valve connects to the 3/8” NPT inlet port of the pilot. Minimum recommended size for this line is 1/2” OD tubing or 3/8” pipe. The 3/8” exhaust port is piped back to the discharge of the main valve.
- Body, disc, arbor: Type 303 Stainless Steel
- Pilot Flange: B61 Bronze or CF8-M Stainless Steel
- Chamber: Steel-epoxy coated or Stainless Steel
- Float: Type 304 Stainless Steel, 4″ diameter
- Body gasket: Buna-N Std. Viton® Opt.
The Model 815 is shown on OCV Valve Schematics as:
|EXAMPLE: Shown here on a MODEL 8106 High Level Shut-off Valve.|